Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

why?


Everything has changed
is it just me being backward,
or is this change just too much and too soon..
shouldn't people try to treasure and keep their friends.
Friends that we have all grown up with.

why?

Do people just move on..
and leave behind the people who love them.

why?

Some of us have known each other for years
we've accepted each others flaws
but...

why?

Our friendships have become obligations
we meet for the sake of meeting
we laugh for the sake of it
we meet just to make one party happy

Friendship should not be an obligation
it is a foundation
an extension of one's family
i do not understand how things have manage to change so much
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Lesson' that i have supposed learnt this holiday:
"Do not take for granted the people who love you, one should not feel obligated or make an effort to meet up with 'friends' that might not even want to meet up with you anymore,
People move on, I should learn how to do that too.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but,
I can't do on to people what I don't want them to do on to me
therefore,
I will never stop trying to hold on to friendships,
because,
each and every person I have met in my life has played a role in my life,
be it small or big,
a friend is still a friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this may be naive, but i know this is who i really am,
if you think otherwise,
its alright
i may be called 'two faced' or whatever.
but i know its just me,
trying to make everyone happy..
and
i am truly sorry if i made anyone feel otherwise


Love,
June






1 comment:

  1. Hey June darling!
    Nice post ;) well rmb wat I told you before on friendship? Just gotta live with it sometimes and come online!

    Love,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete