well, I have been back since 06.11.09, Friday 11pm.
I haven't really online-d until today.. I did try with my hp but it sure caused a bomb and i only checked my e-mailed.
I guess I will only be rumbling in this post, and I don't have to worry since I'm such an inactive blogger.. =)
Well, first and foremost, mom has been busy, with TAFF and then going to Manila for the whole week. And dad has been busy too. All the best daddy. Do take care and watch your back alright.
May has her SPM starting next week, and J will be getting his UPSR next week. I'm supposed to go to KL to help my other sister with accounting studies, however, I sort of have the responsibility to take care of the house.
This week I realise how everything is so expensive. Its so hard to look after a household. Driving, reponsibility, food, etc.
Anyways, I have been procrastinating my TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT PROJECT. I am seriously chubby with marshmallow cheeks every time i smile.. aiks.. and my mood always becomes bad whenever I think about the weight I have gained... and the scars on my left hand, i really do hope it heals.
I am very upset that i could not make it to Anna's birthday.. everyone was there, except me, carol and nicole.. but i just came back and i guess family time comes first. On top of that, i am not allowed to go to genting highland. FOR MY OWN GOOD again.. gosh, i dont know when i'll ever be given a chance to spend time with friends, I always feel that i am pushed to a corner with WHY CANT YOU SPEND TIME WITH YOU FAMILY, ITS DANGEROUS AND ETC.. whatever, i just hope that when i get to go on holidays with friends, they wont forget me completely.. i feel that everything I do I am surrounded by the thoughts of family.. and it still isn't enough.
and I THINK THAT IS A FACT!
oh well, better stop here before i get all bitter, i'm grateful but i still think i should be given some air to breathe and space to move on my own. after this post, i bet i'll get hell.
june
No comments:
Post a Comment