Pages

Saturday, June 05, 2010

unspoken words

I admit I am a fool for letting go, making excuses, and running
I still hold on to hope
I admit I should have stayed
Should have worked things out

Now with things lost
I'm lost

Shall I just close that part of life
Shall I just erase that part of life
Shall I ignore the feelings
Shall I just move on

Should I let go
Should I forget
Should I say good bye

It hurts so bad
It affects
It makes me feel worst

Should I
Just..

continue to smile and let everything continue to haunt me

The people I want to hear from I do not hear their voices
The people I would prefer to just be there and do not interfere, will interfere

God give me strength
To move pass this phase
and be the person
I know I can be

Let me accept the new
Let me nurture the new
Let me make new memories

So the old bitter sweet ones will just be memories.

Give me strength
Take my heart out
Keep it from hurt..

Give it to someone who would treasure it

No comments:

Post a Comment