Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm sorry


I realised for the longest time that I have been out of touch and keeping everything inside and to make things easier brush things under the carpet, or talk about it and cut out bits and pieces I don't find important to tell which happens to be the most important parts sometimes.

I would like to say sorry to the people I love but don't know how much I love them, these people are my friends, many of you, have known me for the longest time, accepted me with all my flaws, and my new friends, especially ones who aren't with me 24/7 thank you for not counting on me to contact you 24/7 but know that I will be there for you whenever you need a pair of ears. I suck at giving advice, sometimes I don't talk because I find it all useless when it comes from me.

I am sorry to many who I have hurt, it's just not right. I am sorry for taking many for granted, I know all of you are always there for me, forgive me for disappearing so much. I am also sorry to the people I see a lot, for being somewhat annoying, I can't be myself whole and fully because I am uncomfortable with a lot of things, I am trying to be more open and care-free but it takes time.

I would like to apologise more to a lot of people but I do not know how to put them into words.

Most importantly, I want to thank everyone for everything. On the 19th of June, my darling friends showed me support in the most ridiculous thing that came out of my mouth and didn't judge me for outcomes that were unexpected. Thank you dears.

PS: At times like this I wish we were back in high school, when our 'family' comprised of people we know well.

No comments:

Post a Comment