I promise
that I will be there when you feel like you are alone
and that no one cares,
I promise
that you are never alone
and I will always care.
This is my promise I make to all my friends.
I will not allow the people I love and care for so much to feel emptiness alone.
I do not wish it on anyone.
To friends I have known for my whole life
whom I barely speak to
I still remember our times
To friends I have known for more than a decade
We may walk our own paths now
but, I just want you to know
I love you like family
To friends I met in college
Where we had to make difficult choices in life
I feel privileged to have crossed paths with all of you
To new friends
Let is build more memories together
and may our friendships last as long as forever.
I remembered, when we were in primary school, we wrote 'friends forever' and over the years, we see people walking in and out of our lives, we begin to doubt.
But, dear friends, just remember, your friends will never walk out of your live completely unless you shut them out. How far they are, or how many years would have passed; you have played a role in their lives, and they have played a role in your life.
Cherish and remember each other. Good times and bad times. They all made you a stronger person despite everything.
I end with a thank you. You all have taken a piece of my heart and with that I hope you remember you are never alone.
XOXO
by Ti Le-June on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:13pm
No comments:
Post a Comment