Reality? this is reality. Do you know, who loves you the most? who thinks of you and puts you right up there with the stars? If you do.. good on you :) i am glad that you've got it, treasure it and smile.
Its half an hour before Independence Day, but its no big deal is it? except for people to go out and party maybe, celebrate.. do you know what you're celebrating? or is it just another public holiday. i sit here, wondering, if everything is worth it, what is worth it? who is worth it?
feeling alone with people around. i guess its a curse.
for when God made the world
He made everyone and everything
and left it to us to decide what to do with our home
He left behind stories and simple guidelines
Love is the simplest of them all
but today,
it seems the hardest to feel, the hardest to find, the easiest to lose.
an empty shell is what most people are
commodified
from every hair on our head to the tips of our toes
the blesses feeling, the emotions attached to love
jaded, tainted, loose, misused
May there be people who know love
who feel love
and who never need to feel this darkness
For i will never wish it upon even my worst nightmares.
Stone cold with the warmness fading inside
Take it all and I shall let You, my Father, have the last word.
I have done no purposeful wrong
Have given everything I have
Have taken as little as I can
I do not forget that I have unintentionally hurt
I do not forget those who have supported me through this years
Father,
May I join you one day to do earthly good
for the peoples of this world.
Take away all feeling of pain
Leave the memories of the pains
I shall carry them with me as reminders
of the human that I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment