I have written personal stuff for awhile i think, i know how to put it into words, its just that every time i do publish something, it causes trouble, with friends, family, or loved ones.
Well, firstly, I would like to share with everyone that, i did not succeed in getting what i have been studying for the whole of 2009. i was so sure at one point that i would be successful, but again, I have failed.
I really want to just stay back in Malaysia, the comfort, and the pampering. Spending and getting money from mommy and daddy easily. Its so much better then being there, in Melbourne.
I am not sure what to do,part of my once to just drop Melbourne and go to HELP, but a part of me says that I am again running away from something I have started. In my head, there is my heart arguing with my brain,and my parents voices echoing.
When i do something, to family, its always because i have an ulterior motive or a hidden agenda. She can't accept my genuine confusion. I guess i do deserve not being trusted, because i have never been able to gain her trust.
Now, i am stil pondering, what do i do?
Do i stay and risk? or should i just stop and start over?
Every minute that goes by, is a minute i am wasting.
life wouldn't be called as life if everything is easy.
ReplyDeleteeveryone would start from a point and then move forward to another which would be harder then the previous.
sometimes, you really need to grow up and start making your own wise decisions.
but the other times, life is just a gamble.
no matter what decisions you have made, you have to be responsible or else everything would just be tangling around and your time seem wasted in which you are not in a matter of fact.
keep it up, trust yourself before asking others to trust you.
even if the world turns against you, i believe you still have a few things to depend on.
1.your confidence, &
2.your "FATHER"
I, on the other hand would always pray and hope that you would be whom you wanna be in the future and will always give you a full support to your decisions.
From: I-think-you-know-who