You know
I'm almost 20
and half my life
i have been afraid
insecure and terrible
Bitterness
has creep silently
enveloping
my heart
Hurt and pain
has tore me down
to my soul
and made a mark
All i ever wanted
was to have my own
fairytale life
family and friends
But my life is my story
I should write it myself
and not let others
not even my loved ones
write it for me
Lets see if this year
would be a good year
if my 20th
would be the year i gain confidence
Lets see if this year
i am able to live life to the fullest
and make things happen
maybe even give love
another chance
a dear friend said to me:
Before you find someone
you must always be a complete self
and not a half
trying to find another half
that some friend also said that:
No one can cure it but yourself
You know
'it' to me
is the bitterness and emptiness
that i have
in my heart
You know
if i took them away
just maybe
just maybe
I'll have my own
sweet little fairytale
after all
=)
I'm almost 20
and half my life
i have been afraid
insecure and terrible
Bitterness
has creep silently
enveloping
my heart
Hurt and pain
has tore me down
to my soul
and made a mark
All i ever wanted
was to have my own
fairytale life
family and friends
But my life is my story
I should write it myself
and not let others
not even my loved ones
write it for me
Lets see if this year
would be a good year
if my 20th
would be the year i gain confidence
Lets see if this year
i am able to live life to the fullest
and make things happen
maybe even give love
another chance
a dear friend said to me:
Before you find someone
you must always be a complete self
and not a half
trying to find another half
that some friend also said that:
No one can cure it but yourself
You know
'it' to me
is the bitterness and emptiness
that i have
in my heart
You know
if i took them away
just maybe
just maybe
I'll have my own
sweet little fairytale
after all
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment