Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Febraury Blues

I really thought February would be a better month than January. But, think again, I started of February with staying in bed.. with a pile of tissue next to me.. Grr.. and.. today, i can't speak.. i can speak but it hurts so bad, that i would rather not.. *i'mgoingtogetahellofascoldingfrommommyanddaddycauseibetthey'resoongoingtobesoangrythatiamnotansweringthemwhentheytalktome* oh well.. talk or don't talk I am always bound to hear 'noises' anyways..

On the up side, i want to congratulate my dear sister =) cause she is almost done with her 7days of no sweet or carbohydrate diet.. *claps* Jia you.. not only that, but she has been doing pilates,cycling and running.. People LEARN, don't sit on your bum bum and complain all they that you need to exercise and diet dy (like me) keke.. get up and do something about it..

I have 20 more days before i head back to Melbourne, i haven't even e-mailed my Uncle and Aunt this whole holiday.. i bet i'm going to hear a lot of noise from there too.. Oh well, i deserve it anyways..

I am currently in bed, and my best friend is my pink laptop, providing me with games and entertainment.. allowing me to communicate with friends and keep up-to-date about their everyday life and all the social event i am missing.. haha..

Oh, and thanks to my dear cousins, i have a box full of Archie comics to read too..

Well, today, sick or not, i am going for a walk.. =) even though it is so hot.. and the forecast said that it would be cloudy today.. oh well.. i need the fresh air and wind..

Gosh, i do pray I don't have to remove my tonsils, not only will i have to be bedridden from the pain, i was so hoping to go to KL this week so I can actually meet up with people.. maybe stay in Ness's place and well, visit friends since most everyone is in KL now..

I want to thank Ju Vin for her post 'Food for Thought' because i totally agree with her.. Truthfully, most of the time i am down in the dumps because i think i am ugly and fat, my hair is horribly out of shape and my loved ones have never trusted me, and i am stuck at home.. sometimes i love being home, quiet and comfortable.. but at times, i really do feel like just letting my hair down and going out with friends.. travel with them..

Oh well, we get some, we lose some..

Take care everyone..

Love
June

No comments:

Post a Comment