I am back and it is H.O.T. Yesterday, it was not a calm day for some reason, the flight was delayed from 9.35pm to 10.45pm and I think the plane only took of at 11ish pm and well there were also babies crying in the plane! Also, for the very first time, I slept without even watching a movie.
Its been a whole lot of juggling of time and meeting people. However, I am glad I manage to make some of them really good memories that I know I will not forget. I even got a surprise or two. This holiday back, I was reminded that I am not alone, and I should not ever listen to the people who tell me that no one likes me and that I am useless and not worth their time. I have good friends and no one can tell me otherwise. What is more is, it only proves that the people who tell me I have no one that like me are wrong; because I met so many friends and family this trip it only showed me I shouldn't let anyone put me down.
If someone loves you, as a friend, or a partner, they will never hurt you. Remember that my dear friends. A person who is sincere and considers himself/herself as your friend will not keep tab of the amount of times you have hurt them, but instead forgive you and together make more beautiful memories 'til the bad memories disappear.
That is how it should be, when I was troubled, my darling friends had my back, I can't even list everyone's name down because even friends I have not met for so long, and cousins, whom I hardly meet but as soon as we are together, we can share the whole world with each other.
My home is where I feel comfortable, and I have to remember that. Anyways, 6 weeks in Malaysia was not enough, even though I met so many of my friends and family members, some more than once even.
I cannot wait to finish studying. Truth is, last semester I did very badly, and it was very bad, but I learned from my mistakes, and I pray that I get another chance to redeem myself.
This month, til classes start, I want to build my foundation again. This time round, I shall take deep breathes and look wider. This month I shall put right everything that has been undone. Slowly, I will step up to my platform, I now know I am not alone.
I love you dear friends. Even though I do not say it much, but I do. I am thankful to have everyone of you in my life.
love
june
PS: NO ONE GETS TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY ABOUT SOMETHING I KNOW I HAVE NOT DONE WRONG, THIS TIME, NO ONE GETS TO DO THAT TO ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment