My facial place manage to slot me in and I got my absolute favourite facial lady to pamper my face in this horrible haze.
Went to my mani/pedi place and it was empty coincidently no appointments. But since I have a long week of using my hands still. I decided a pedi will do.
Next a wonderful luxury of ever you need a boost me up. A hair wash! Uncle was super busy today with a long waiting list and short of stuff but he still slot me in and my stylist did a wonderful job with my hair.
To top it all! My absolute favourite go-to for gifts for loved ones happen to be here for a bazaar. And I got to secure a gift for dear Jo Jo.
Finally before heading off to the best part of Sunday. I'm treating myself and my belly to some of my favourites : fresh oysters, hotate sashimi and soft shell crab maki. Best quality and under 100 too!
So grateful for this day.
If ever you need a day off. Just treats yourself with one because you need it. And everyone who've contributed to making that day awesome. Smile. Get to know their story and it'll make the day even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment