Well, lets see, I have been busy but not so busy.
First week that I was back I think I cried and felt the loneliest. It was Chinese New Year, and for some reason I knew I did the right thing by coming back early, but my heart was back home in Malaysia. It didn't help that I felt the person hated me so much instead of the other way around.
My second week was when everything started to happen and also the big hurdle that I had to pass and I did! Thank you Father for the second chance.
Third week, busy busy busy, and got to meet my darling CT.. weekend was spent in church, oh, and the bad thing of the week was my CC! sobs.. However, I had many pleasant surprises that week. Thank you, you know who you are.
AND this week, the last week before the holidays officially end, I am happy to say it revolves around LMSW and ISM Welcome Night, which happens to both fall on the 5th of March, next Saturday.
May God bless us a smooth day and night!
No comments:
Post a Comment