Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Randoms

Today i pretty much just was at Melbourne Central , Ms I and I had Menya: gyu tan don, then went for a little special 'treat', just the both of us while waiting for the lovely ladies of Melbourne Uni to continue our search for pretty things.

Oh, went to Ms I's house for awhile before that, its so organised, and the bed, super soft. Something weird happened during the weekend though at her place, but yeah, it was just plain weird with no explanations. I guess, sometimes, when we can't explain things, it just means that we have to admit, there are things which are above and beyond our comprehension.

After Melbourne Central, which was a successful outing, I went to Cross Culture with my darling Ms S and E for EeeeOoo meeting. =) Finally, I am going to be of help in the ministry.

PICTURE OF THE DAY

if that doesn't get your attention i don't know what will..




No comments:

Post a Comment