Went shopping with ness, sarah and izzameera... we haven't done that for the longest time! it was awesome and again, this 'shopping gurus' of mine found a dress for me that I would not ever try on if it weren't for them. This shopping trip was dedicated to ICSS Ball this coming Saturday.
They are my 'shopping gurus', oh plus theArizz, as well, because they are good at locating
discount items from designer boutiques and shoes, really good with shoes, sadly, I did not get any yesterday. But yeah, because of these awesome 'shopping gurus' my Melbourne closet is MULTICOLOURED instead of being my simple normal black, blue, grey, brown and white.
Oh, and thank you to baby dolphin for downloading plants vs zombies for me, I am a happy girl.
PS: am listening to self and others lecture online, in preparation for next weeks test, gosh, I wish my philosophy of mind lectures were as clear as this lectures.
*
*
*
*
*
*

They are my 'shopping gurus', oh plus theArizz, as well, because they are good at locating
discount items from designer boutiques and shoes, really good with shoes, sadly, I did not get any yesterday. But yeah, because of these awesome 'shopping gurus' my Melbourne closet is MULTICOLOURED instead of being my simple normal black, blue, grey, brown and white.
Oh, and thank you to baby dolphin for downloading plants vs zombies for me, I am a happy girl.
PS: am listening to self and others lecture online, in preparation for next weeks test, gosh, I wish my philosophy of mind lectures were as clear as this lectures.
*
*
*
*
*
*
SNEAK PEAK!!

The dress is beautiful, the mask is great, lets just hope the person wearing them will make them proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment