
"Lily amongst the Tulips"
Inspiration:
I wanted to name it Rose amongst the Tulips, because Reed used it during the group chat, but decided since she's Lily in the HIMYM group to use Lily instead.
Why I like this picture:
1. The house and the big tree at the very right hand corner is already a statement - far away from home; it speaks to me.
2. The people in the background make the model stand out more.
3. She was twirling, and this picture captured the motion, with her dress and her hair catching the wind - a snap shot at the right second.
4. The rows of Tulips - accessories in this scene.
Inspiration:
I wanted to name it Rose amongst the Tulips, because Reed used it during the group chat, but decided since she's Lily in the HIMYM group to use Lily instead.
Why I like this picture:
1. The house and the big tree at the very right hand corner is already a statement - far away from home; it speaks to me.
2. The people in the background make the model stand out more.
3. She was twirling, and this picture captured the motion, with her dress and her hair catching the wind - a snap shot at the right second.
4. The rows of Tulips - accessories in this scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment