Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

REnew-ed spring spirit 123

Church was good today, I think its one of the only pleasant thing this holidays, it was peaceful, sort of, my mind was not muddled, except all of us being blur and not realising that today is daylight saving again! Thus, now I am 3 hours ahead of Malaysia's time. =( Boo hoo..

Anyways, it started out gloom doom, but after church, everything seem to be better, I was more focus and felt better. The sermon today was about 'Paul sails for Rome' (Act 27) I think it taught me that at the greatest point of need, He will provide encouragement, strength and hope.

However, my favourite words for the day is:

'Faith is demonstrated when our actions are consistent with God's revelation'

After church, I headed my own way because I wanted to exchange something for my baby camera; I have decided that it is going to be a part of me, so I should take care of it like I would take care of a child! Ke ke.. =) So before I left everyone, I took a photo of them... my darling cell group members..


I then headed home for 'Spring Cleaning' session. Ashamed to admit, I was a bundle of mess and had to SOS SLJ to come save me..

Thank You dear!

Funny fact #1
I took out the vacuum cleaner to use it, instead I started taking apart the vacuum itself and cleaning it!

Finally, after skyping with mommy and J, SLJ and MC rescued me from doing anymore damage to the apartment.. what will I do without her, seriously.. sorry for my snippy snappy mood, its just been a not-very-good-break for me with all the assignments and everything else. Sorry!

Well, the Spring Cleaning happened, everyone helping each other.. like below:



wiping the glasses..



Funny fact #2
MC wiped the balcony glass-thingy when we actually already had them cleaned by experts roping themselves up and down cleaning them last week, but oh well, we girls were doing everything else in the house, so we just let him continue with whatever he was doing.

vacuuming...


and of course,

'mop-ping'


Funny fact #3
SOMEONE flushed a blue disposable cloth down the T-bowl.. wonder who this 'blonder' *according to AA and theAA* is..

When everything finally sparkles and shine everyone awarded themselves with

Tom Yam maggi mee.. yeay!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THIS THREE;

one in pj top, one who is wearing my favourite interact t-shirt, and one who injured her thumb whilst helping me on my first attempt to start spring cleaning..


I closed the Spring Cleaning session with putting on the ioniser adding a few drops of Wood essence from Perfect Potion; a blend that smells reminds May and I of mommy..


No comments:

Post a Comment