Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

good morning

Woke up to conversations on bbm group chat with awesome friends. Even though sometimes, when I am not contributing to the chats I smile to myself like a ding dong when I read them because the conversations makes me happy, and it makes the day seem better too..

Like today for example, Monster vs Alien 2, though short, it made the day start of better, with a smile on my face.

I hope it is like that for them as well. Love you girls, and guys loads!

Here is a picture of my soft toys:

see, so cute all of them together like a happy family =)
*AA calls them my zoo and kept them in a drawer the duration that I stayed at 801*



and from the Hug Monster: Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs to everyone

June

No comments:

Post a Comment