We grew up watching Toy Story and I actually do love it!
The show strongly holds the theme of friendship and love, family and friends. It is a good movie, very good movie. People always say that cartoons corrupt the minds of children; but how can teaching children about the importance of love and friendship wrong? It isn't even idealistic unless an external force teaches the child that there is no such thing as love and friends.
I grew up with a strong believe in fairytale, true friends and happy endings. Maybe it is time for me to believe in them again. Once upon a time, the perfect picture of everything shattered into a million pieces and the ugly truth of the world revealed to me.
I grew up with a strong believe in fairytale, true friends and happy endings. Maybe it is time for me to believe in them again. Once upon a time, the perfect picture of everything shattered into a million pieces and the ugly truth of the world revealed to me.
I hope one day, I will believe in them again - fairytale and all
No comments:
Post a Comment