Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

two nights two movies

The Secret Life of the Bees

August Rush


My note:

When in life all you need is to belief; have hope, continue to pray, and always always always have music; because it is the connection that builds the harmony of life.


"You never quit on your music because when anything bad happens that the only place you can go." - August Rush

"The music is all around us all you have to do is listen"

I believe it applies to everything in life. The simplest sound is the beat of your heart. The rhythm it can create echos inside of you. It is never to late to find your music. Your sheet music.


I miss my life when it was all about the rhythm,

the ballet with Mr Gino
the choir
the Pahang Symphony Orchestra
organ at Yamaha
violin and piano



I will not give up on anything, I will take it up again, I will compose my own sheet music.

No comments:

Post a Comment