Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Thursdays

I love Thursdays especially now with the volunteer work at CCC and then at night I have EeeOoo meetings. It just feels great doing something you like, being with happy people and doing everything in His name.

Also, today, I woke up with a pleasant msg that made the day even better.. thank you! Hugs..

The picture below is random but I was at the meeting and I was thinking about how this jumper is so warm, even though it is so huge, and decided to take a picture of it. SLJ and I have the exact same one, I can't wait to go back and visit the cute penguins. Ke ke..



and me in it!




Anyways, today, at EeeOoo, Mugs told us about our next event, THANKSGIVING PARTY on the 20th of November =) yeay! we EeeOoo-ers have to brainstorm about the theme for this year. I am voting for Disney theme..

Hmm, but coming back home, on tv - Mamma Mia.. Good theme too I think!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment